Head of Mobile User Acquisition (m/f/d)
We're now looking for an Head of Mobile User Acquisition (m/f/d) in full-time to join us on our mission.
TorAlarm is a football live score app with more than 20 million downloads. We bring the love, thrill and passion of football in realtime to everybody around the world!
- 🧩 Conception and implementation of strategies for user acquisition for our apps (Android and iOS)
- 📢 Creation and administration of user acquisition campaigns through various advertising networks (Facebook, Google, etc)
- 🎯 Development of new channels for user acquisition (Contact with influencers, new advertising networks)
- 🤝 Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- 🔎 Creation of marketing evaluations with the help of attribution tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
- 🆎 Continuous optimization of our campaigns, based on ROI / ROAS
- 🙌 Collaborate with internal teams to create assets and optimize user experience
- 📊 Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- 📈 Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- 💡Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- ✅ Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 👨💻 You are an expert for user acquisition of mobile apps
- 🎓 You have a business degree or a similar qualification
- 💯 You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- 📊 You have experience with Adjust, Appsflyer or other attribution tools
- ⚙️ You have experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- 🆎 You have experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- 📱 You have experience with ASO
- 🆕 You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in user acquisition
- 💪 You are an organizational talent, absolutely reliable and enjoy working independently in a team
- ⚽ You have a passion for football
- 😎 Exciting projects and varied tasks in close cooperation with a cool team
- 📣 Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- 💯 Long-term perspectives in a motivating and uncomplicated startup working atmosphere
- 🍺 Regular team events, football table, darts, drinks & co.
- 🌴 Special events like stadium visits, ski days and mallorca trip
- 🏢 Modern office in the centre of Düsseldorf
- 🏠 Flexible working model with remote options
Our office is based in the heart of Düsseldorf, Germany.