Head of Mobile User Acquisition (m/f/d)
We're now looking for an Head of Mobile User Acquisition (m/f/d) in full-time to join us on our mission.
You want to play in the champions league of apps?
TorAlarm is a football live score app with more than 20 million downloads. We bring the love, thrill and passion of football in realtime to everybody around the world!
Your responsibilities in our team
- 🧩 Conception and implementation of strategies for user acquisition for our apps (Android and iOS)
- 📢 Creation and administration of user acquisition campaigns through various advertising networks (Facebook, Google, etc)
- 🎯 Development of new channels for user acquisition (Contact with influencers, new advertising networks)
- 🤝 Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- 🔎 Creation of marketing evaluations with the help of attribution tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
- 🆎 Continuous optimization of our campaigns, based on ROI / ROAS
- 🙌 Collaborate with internal teams to create assets and optimize user experience
- 📊 Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- 📈 Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- 💡Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- ✅ Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
You in a nutshell
- 👨💻 You are an expert for user acquisition of mobile apps
- 🎓 You have a business degree or a similar qualification
- 💯 You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- 📊 You have experience with Adjust, Appsflyer or other attribution tools
- ⚙️ You have experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- 🆎 You have experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- 📱 You have experience with ASO
- 🆕 You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in user acquisition
- 💪 You are an organizational talent, absolutely reliable and enjoy working independently in a team
- ⚽ You have a passion for football
- 😎 Exciting projects and varied tasks in close cooperation with a cool team
- 📣 Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- 💯 Long-term perspectives in a motivating and uncomplicated startup working atmosphere
- 🍺 Regular team events, football table, darts, drinks & co.
- 🌴 Special events like stadium visits, ski days and mallorca trip
- 🏢 Modern office in the centre of Düsseldorf
- 🏠 Flexible working model with remote options
Meet your team
Our office is based in the heart of Düsseldorf, Germany.
Du kennst jemand passenden für diesen Job?