Head of Mobile User Acquisition (m/f/d)
We're now looking for an Head of Mobile User Acquisition (m/f/d) in full-time to join us on our mission.
TorAlarm is a football live score app with more than 20 million downloads. We bring the love, thrill and passion of football in realtime to everybody around the world!
- Conception and implementation of strategies for user acquisition for our apps (Android and iOS)
- Creation and administration of user acquisition campaigns through various advertising networks (Facebook, Google, etc)
- Development of new channels for user acquisition (Contact with influencers, new advertising networks)
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Creation of marketing evaluations with the help of attribution tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
- Continuous optimization of our campaigns, based on ROI / ROAS
- Collaborate with internal teams to create assets and optimize user experience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
You in a nutshell:
- You are an expert for user acquisition of mobile apps
- You have a business degree or a similar qualification
- You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- You have experience with Adjust, Appsflyer or other attribution tools
- You have experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- You have experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You have experience with ASO
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in user acquisition
- You are an organizational talent, absolutely reliable and enjoy working independently in a team
- You have a passion for football
- Exciting projects and varied tasks in close cooperation with a cool team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- Long-term perspectives in a motivating and uncomplicated startup working atmosphere
- Regular team events, kickers, darts, drinks & co.
- Modern office in the centre of Düsseldorf
- Flexible working model with remote options
Then please send your detailed job application to sara(at)toralarm.com. Your contact person is Ms. Sara Isidori.