Technical Lead (m/f/d)
We're now looking for a Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) in full-time to join us on our mission.
Goal notifications in real time!
We provide Europe's fastest football app with over 10 million downloads. TorAlarm is easy to use and informs you within seconds about happenings in the most relevant football leagues.
Your responsibilities in our team:
- Leading and working with a highly motivated engineering team
- Drive implementation and improvement of apps and backend services forward
- Ensure stability and reliability of our products
- Rollout updates on iOS and Android
- Identify and solve technical issues on a high quality level
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with multiple teams
You are a highly motivated, communicative team player who likes to take on responsibility and manage projects in all stages with following skills:
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams and leading IT-projects
- Familiar with agile project management (Scrum)
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Understanding of Server- and IT-infrastructure and requirements (compute, storage, network)
- Experienced with managing relational databases
- Understanding of software testing
- Familiar with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with JSON & REST
- Familiar with Linux Operating System
- Basic understanding of Mobile development (Android, Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- Fluent German and English skills
- Passion for football ;-)
- Exciting projects and varied tasks in close cooperation with a cool team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- Long-term perspectives in a motivating and uncomplicated startup working atmosphere
- Regular team events, kickers, darts, drinks & co.
Then please send your detailed job application to office(at)toralarm.com. Your contact person is Ms. Buket Bulut.